Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics In English:
Hanuman Chalisa In English Text:-
Hanuman Chalisa Meaning In English:-
Here we explained Hanuman Chalisa lyrics meaning in English line by line, read it, and know the amazing meaning of Hanuman Chalisa in English.
I purify the mirror of my mind from the dust of the lotus feet of Shri Guruji and describe the calm, the celebrity of Shri Rama, Which goes to offer all the four fruits ( religion, arth, karm, and moksha).
Hey, Pawan Putra! I invite you, You already know that my body and intellect is weak Give me physical strength, wisdom, and knowledge and destroy my sorrows and faults.
1. Shri Hanuman Ji Hail thee. Your knowledge And qualities are immense. Hey Kapishwar! We salute you! you’ve got fame within the three worlds, Swarg Lok, Bhulok, and Pataal Lok.
2. Hey, the messenger of Shri Ram, Pawan’s son, son of Anjani! nobody is as powerful as you.
3.O Mahavir, Bajrang Bali! you’re special. You remove the bad intellect, and therefore the companion of the great intellect is useful.
4. you’re adorned with golden color, beautiful clothes, ear hair, and curly hair.
5. you’ve got a bajra and a flag in your hand, and therefore the shoulder features a great thing about a bee.
6. Lord shiv’s avatar! O Kesari Nandan, your valor and great fame are worshiped everywhere the planet.
7. you’re a rudimentary scholar, being talented and really skilled in work and wanting to do the work of Shri Ram.
8. You enjoy taking note of Ram Charit. Shri Ram, Sita, and Lakshaman reside in your heart.
9. You showed goddess Sita Ji by taking your very small form and lit Lanka during a terrible form.
10. You killed the demons by taking a vicious form and made the objectives of Shri Ram Chandra Ji successful.
11. You brought Shri Lakshaman by bringing Sanjeevani Booti in order that Shri Raghuvir delighted and engaged you together with his heart.
12. Shri Ram Ji praised you considerably and said that you simply are my dear brother likes Bharata.
13. Shri Ram took you to the guts by saying that your fame is praiseworthy with thousand faces.
14.Shree Sanak, Shree Sanatan, etc. Muni Brahma etc. Gods Naarad, Saraswati, Sheshnaag Ji all sing your virtues.
15. Yam, Kuber, etc., protector of all directions, poet scholar, pandit, or nobody can fully describe your fame.
16. You benefited by mixing Sugriv with Shri Ram, thanks to which he became the king.
17. Vibhishan followed your preaching in order that he became the king of Lanka, it’s known by the entire world.
18. The sun is thus far faraway from the space that it’ll take a thousand yugas to succeed in it. You swallowed the sun situated at a distance of two thousand yojans as sweet fruit.
19. you set the ring within the mouth of Shri Raghunath Ji and crossed the ocean, there’s no wonder.
20. All the toughest things within the world, you become comfortable together with your grace.
21. you’re the keeper of the door of Shri Raghunath, during which nobody gets entry without your permission, ie Ram Kripa is rare without your happiness.
22. Everyone who involves your shelter enjoys happiness, and once you are the protector, then there is not any fear of anyone.
23.No one can stop your velocity except you, all three worlds tremble together with your roar.
24.Where Mahavir Hanuman’s name is pronounced, ghosts and vampires cannot even travel by.
25. Mahabali Hanuman By chanting continuously, all diseases getaway and every one the suffering disappears.
26.Hey lord Bajrangbali! In thinking, in doing deeds and in speaking, all those that are focused on you, You get obviate crises.
27. The ascetic king Shri Ram Ji is that the best, you’ve got done all his works in a natural way.
28. If you would like someone pleased with you, then he gets such a fruit that has no limit in life.
29. Your fame is spread altogether the ages, Satyuga, Treta, Dwapar and Kali Yuga, your fame is universally illuminated within the world.
30.Oh dear to Shri Ram! You protect the gentlemen and destroy the wicked.
31. you’ve got such a boon from Mother Shri Janaki, by which you’ll give 8 siddhis and 9 funds to anyone.
32. you’re constantly under the shelter of Shri Raghunath, by which you’ve got the drugs Ram name for the eradication of adulthood and incurable diseases.
33. By worshiping you lord Shri Ram is attained and therefore the sufferings of birth after birth are removed.
34. At the top of your time, he goes to Shri Ram’s abode and if he’s stillborn, he will do devotion and be called Shri Ram Bhakt.
35.Hey Bajrangbali! You get all types of happiness by serving you, then there’s no need for the other deity.
36.Hey Hanuman! The one that keeps taking note of you, all his crises are stop and every one the suffering disappears.
37.Hey, Pawan sut Ji! Hail, hail, hail! Please be kind to me like Shri Guru Ji.
38. Whoever chants this Hanuman Chalisa 100 times are going to be free of all the shackles and can get ecstasy.
39. Lord Shiv wrote this Hanuman Chalisa, so he’s a witness that anyone who reads it’ll surely succeed.
40.Lord Anjani’s son Ji! Tulsidas is usually a servant of Shri Ram. That’s why you stay in his heart.
Hey Sankat Mochan Maruti Nandan! you’re the image of Mangal. May you reside in my heart including Shri Ram Ji, Sita Ji, and Lakshmana Ji.
Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics In English PDF:-
Benefits of Reading Hanuman Chalisa –
- If you talk of the loyalty of a devotee, there is no one as like as Shree Hanuman
- His devotion to Lord Shree Ram(Raghuveer) is an inspiration for all devotees.
- No one has been and will not be a devotee like Sankat Mochan Hanuman.
- Chanting Hanuman Chalisa every day is one of the best Hymn (bhajan) to improve Yourself.
- Having patience reciting the lyrics of Hanuman Chalisa is considered fruitful to get out of any problems or crises.
- Apart from this, Hanuman Chalisa is also recited for the fulfillment of wishes and to make the future safe.
- Many verses of Hanuman Chalisa lyrics are used in the form of mantras, which help get rid of diseases, eliminating ghosts and getting rid of fear, etc.
- If you also want to increase your confidence and growing your business, start reciting Hanuman Chalisa Bhajan(hymn) and take benefits of it.
Hence, with the blessings of Lord Shree Ram, Hanuman Ji gets the boon that the devotees who worship him get the blessings of Lord Rama as well as Lord Rama himself.
How Many Times To Recite Hanuman Chalisa:-
How To Recite Hanuman Chalisa English Lyrics:-
Do You Know The Story Behind Hanuman Chalisa?
Do you know which Chaupai(verses) of Hanuman Chalisa has explained the distance between Sun and Earth? | No
Do You know how many people chant Hanuman Chalisa every day?
Millions of people chant Hanuman Chalisa every day around the world.
When Hanuman Chalisa was written?
Hanuman Chalisa was written in the 16th century by the great Hindu poet Tulasidas.